NemesisBot v2.0.1 | a Necro Mod, KillSwitch, Schedule bot and easy GUI Manager - For those of you who are confused in choosing a bot which will be used, I recommend using BOT Nemesis, because it has features that can reduce the risk of banned as kill switch, and schedule bot.
It has all the Necrobot features and some exclusive features which are listed below
Set limit of how many Pokemon's bot will catch and how many pokestops it will spin.
When limit is reached Bot will auto exit.
You can see the live statistics in Nemesis Bot Manager GUI.
You can make bot run for X hours then bot will auto close and auto start after X hours, this will continue in a loop until you stop it from the Nemesis Bot Manager GUI.
Run --> Take break ---> Run Again (LOOP)
Humans don't walk at a same speed so why should bots walk with same speed? This feature makes bot walking speed dynamic to make bot look more human like.
You can control some features from the NemesisBot Manager GUI and other are in config files in NemsisBot folder which runs as console app.
To use the bot you have to start NemesisBot Manager and click start NemesisBot.
Simple how to run bot tutorial:
1. Run Nemesisbot Manager
2. Click Button "Generate New config file"
3. Slect PTC or GOOGLE according to your pokemon go account
4. Enter username and password
5. Set Schedule bot and killswitch according to your preference.
6. Start NemesisBot by clicking button "Start NemesisBot"
If you want to edit other settings such as GPS location and other millions of settings then edit the config.json file in Config Folder.
If Error :
Open folder " Install This First " and then instal vc redist
- 31 Languages added for NemesisBot Manager
- Device info can be generated from GUI (NemesisBot Manager)
- GPS location can be set thorugh GUI (NemesisBot Manager)
- You can change base walking speed from GUI (Walking speed changes randomly from base walking speed every few minutes)
- You can get GPS coordinates of address directly from GUI no need to go to google map to get them. (Just enter address and click get gps coordinates)
- Visualizer fully working with BOT
- BOT uses Google Directions API
- Bot saves last gps position
- Some Languages fixed
- Added warning when GPS coordinates format is incorrect
- Walking Speed Slider Fixed
- Login and GPS settings auto save now when you Start NemesisBOt
- Added Hidden field for Google IP so it's not visible unless checkmarked
- Bug fix/session hash (Session hash generated only once per session.)